With the most iconic covered bridge in the design, this unisex fleece pullover is a nod to the history of Cedarburg, when the wagons would safely cross this bridge to bring their crops to town. This beauty has ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
If you're hesitant on the size, you may consider sizing up, as it runs a bit small.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan